Putin Dressing for War with Israel
Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.
“Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.” Ezekiel 38:1-9
Gog is the prince or Russian leader of this time and Magog refers to his nation, modern day Russia. Spoken by the Prophet Ezekiel thousands of years before, these historical words are lining up for fulfillment in our day.
Ezekiel 38 and 39 describe an end time attack on Israel led by Russia and fully supported by Iran, Libya, Turkey, Sudan, Saudi Arabia and a few other mischief making puppets of the devil. The scene has Israel totally unprepared, surprised and completely vulnerable which is an about face from where Israel is positioned now working hard to protect its existence against surrounding big-mouth bullies.
The main purpose of this attack is for Israel’s benefit, at least in God’s eyes. The attack is like an impossible mountain falling on them—and they have no place to go and nothing to grab to defend themselves. God surprises them by coming forth as He did in times of old to prove his husbandry in an otherwise impossible situation where Israel had no human remedy or hope. It’s as if they are naked. That is God’s plan for Israel. God shows Himself to Israel. Israel realizes and acknowledges Him like never before, and their hearts are turned to Him, like never before.
Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.”’ Ezekiel 38:23
“Therefore thus says the Lord God: ‘Now I will bring back the captives of Jacob, and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name— after they have borne their shame, and all their unfaithfulness in which they were unfaithful to Me, when they dwelt safely in their own land and no one made them afraid. When I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and I am hallowed in them in the sight of many nations, then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer. And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God.” Ezekiel 39:25-29
That’s how it will be, and that is how it is coming together to be fulfilled. Treaties, agreements, nods, exchanges, and handshakes over the last decades and into the future are all posturing the world for this eventful day. It’s not for the nations as much as it is for Israel. It’s not about the church at this time, but about Israel as God’s calendar progresses in completing His plan for the last days.
You would have to be blind and deaf to not notice Russia favors Iran, ancient Persia.
- Russian FM opposes further sanctioning Iran
- Iran Asks Russia About Building More Reactors
- Russia says strike on Iran 'very serious mistake'
- Report: Russia to sell nuclear plants to Iran
- Russia accuses Israel of using 'dangerous rhetoric' against Iran
- Russia says new U.S. sanctions on Iran unacceptable
- Iranian Deputy FM to Visit Moscow
- Iran, Russia sign oil field deal, despite sanctions calls
- Russia: Attack on Tehran is Attack on Moscow
As much as Russia loves Iran, it hates Israel.
- Russia detains Israeli military attaché over spying allegations
- Russia Prevents Quartet from Demanding PA Recognition of Israel
- Russia 'believes US, Israel behind Iran worm attack'
- Putin Sides with Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood President in Israeli/Hamas Conflict
Now, here’s the weird thing, Russia favors Syria. Perhaps this is just to goose Israel, or perhaps it’s to protect the infamous weapons of mass destruction from being discovered and found with “made in Moscow” stickers. Syria is a contention in the Middle East. The reason the crisis has been allowed free course is because of the interweave of so many different national agendas that view the Syrian crisis as a door to getting what they want. It’s a mess.
- Differences over Syria show up between EU and Moscow
- Russia says West fanning flames of Syria conflict
- Russia: US deserves no explanation on Syria arms
- Russia to deliver combat jets to Syria
- Russia vows to carry on selling arms to Syria's 'brutal, dictatorial regime'
- Russia will continue to supply arms to Syria, agency says
- U.S. Fears Russia May Sell Air-Defense System to Syria
- Russia Not to Tolerate Further Israeli Attacks on Damascus
- Russia's Putin warns against attacks on Iran, Syria
- Russia announces Mediterranean naval presence
The interplay of Syria in this scene is purposed to further the end time alliance or coalition with Russia leading in Ezekiel’s prophetic attack. Syria’s destiny, or perhaps demise is a better word, is clearly summed in Isaiah 17 and Jeremiah 49:23-27 . Removal of the threat of Syria and other similar threats places Israel in the Ezekiel portrait of Israel without walls—a nation of peace and no protection.
Meanwhile, Russia is developing its alliance with the forthcoming coalition that attacks Israel. It’s as if Putin is following the Biblical playbook:
Turkey and Russia develop strategic alliance
Russians believe Putin is sent from God. Nothing propels a despot more than veneration from his minions.
Israel speaks up. When Russia announced supplying Syria with weapons, Netanyahu quickly and succinctly informed Putin they will destroy them. Netanyahu isn’t stupid. The agenda is set and the enemy is compelled into that plan to fulfill it, as if they had hooks in their jaws being led right into it.
So, after all that would you trust Russia if you were Israel?
Netanyahu said no. He knows the Ezekiel passage and who Israel’s enemies are and who they are going to be in Israel’s future. Netanyahu knows the Biblical playbook well.
- Ezekiel's Birds
- Huge End-Time Sign: Israel turns its Heart to God
- War of Hormuz Is Days, Maybe Hours Away
- Russia’s Getting Feisty
- It All Meets At the Drain
- Ezekiel's Prophecy of War Ch 38
- Ezekiel's Prophecy of War Ch 39
- Imminent War
- Gaza, the Flotilla, and Bearded Rabbis
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy